Thursday, March 1, 2012

Blizzard Reads #2

We had a lot of fun thinking up our first Blizzard reads and this month was no different.  I want to share a funny little story though *giggles*  When I asked Amber to send me the books she would want to keep her warm in a blizzard she sent me a text asking "Do you mean which ones I would throw in the fire?"  LOL!  I never thought about it that way and it does make sense lol.  So let me clarify, these are books that would keep us occupied if we were trapped at home with a blizzard outside.  After much thinking here are our top ones for the month!


Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
I know this one doesn't come out for awhile but come on just look at that cover!  I don't even have to read it just staring at it would keep me occupied for hours!  It also helps to know that everything Jennifer touches is amazing so there is no doubt in my mind this one will be awesome as well.



Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley
This was such an awesome Aussie book.  I have noticed that 99% of the books that come from over there are truly amazing.  This book had everything, quirk, romance, graffiti, and mystery.  What more could a girl ask for?  The story was so unique and I loved every minute of it. 




Cinder by Marissa Meyer
This has to be one of my favorite books of 2012.  I know that we are only in month 3 but I can already tell you in will stay in my top 5 this year.  The inside story of Cinder is still the same as the original Cinderella, but Meyer throws in some very unique and magical twists that just work beautifully.  If I ever have a little girl I would love to show her this story as an add on to the original. 

That does it for this month.  We normally have 4 picks but well Amber and I both picked Onyx hehe.  What are your Blizzard reads this month??  Leave us a comment and let us know!

1 comment: