Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Teaser Tuesday, #30





Welcome to Teaser Tuesdays! Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.Anyone can play along! Just do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My Teaser Tuesday is for the following...




Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa

Publication Date: April 30, 2013

Publisher: Harlequin Teen




My Teasers are from page: 26 & 27

"The lesser of the two evils was still evil."

"So I chose the stronger of the two urges, and if it led me right to a pissed-off, psychotic vampire eager to peel the skin from my bones, then i would just have to deal with that bump when I got there."

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here if you don’t have a blog Thanks!

13 comments:

  1. Hmm...sounds intense! Thanks for sharing...and here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! It is so far! Really enjoying this one.

      Delete
  2. Great teaser! I loved this book. Please come see my teasers for Dare You To by Katie McGarry and The Spanish Revenge by Allan Topol. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to read the first book in this series, they seem like great books!

    My Teaser (from Fire by Kristin Cashore):
    Eveline's Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, intense teaser! I've heard this book is great. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teasers! I haven't started this series yet :/


    Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved The Eternity Cure and this teaser so makes me want to do a re-read! Thanks for sharing this great teaser with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jackal is growing on me LOL Thanks for stopping by, Jasprit!

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Eternity Cure is in my TBR list! This teaser makes me want to read it now! My Teaser Tuesday Meme Post can be found here: http://etherealistic-reader.blogspot.com/2013/05/teaser-tuesday-1.html
    Thank you for sharing this teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eep! I have the first book and still need to get started on it. Thank you for the teaser!

    I have a teaser up this week, if you'd like to stop by.
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/05/teaser-tuesday-164.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bump = Skin Rending. Gotta love it!

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday The Summer I Became a Nerd

    Mei @ Diary of a Fair Weather Diver

    ReplyDelete
  11. You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for the issue and found most individuals will go along with with your website.

    Click Here
    My.vienna.at
    Website

    ReplyDelete